The original version of this illustration of a Black Jamaica pineapple was drawn by George Brookshaw and published in 1812. We digitally removed the background and stem, and made a few alterations and edits.
Original art: "Home is the sheltered port" by Charlotte M Eddy (1922) - Colored by MM Price (2019) The headliner of our Collection is the premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it's soft yet stretchy, a little...
Original art: "Dear Little Flapper" by Charlotte M Eddy (1922) - Colored by MM Price (2019) This premium T-shirt is as perfect as perfect gets: it's soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. ITEM RUNS SMALL....
This artwork is from 1898, and was created by Henri Meunier (1873-1922). The original graphic was called Cafe Rajah, and was ad advertising poster for a brand of coffee during the Victorian era. We removed the "Rajah" brand name and...
Recently Viewed Products
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon